Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

I'm suffering and I have no one to talk to

• This lockdown has trapped me with a OCD neurotic mother, who loves me in the most "traditional" way: utter control. It's indisputable that I love her, but I have a mental health condition that makes conflict inevitable. I wish I could have a space like a coffee shop where I could take a break with a friend or work on a project. But everything is closed which is making everything very difficult. I understand the need for public health but what about PUBLIC MENTAL HEALTH. My one refuge is the local park which I encourage everyone to go to.

• Yeah its really tough. Families are stuck together more than ever. It's really damaging a lot of families. Right now the best thing is to try to get outside - even if your government is forcing you to stay inside. A person could and do, die from mental illness at far higher rates and faster than Covid. Particularly the younger ones.

• We will soon be posting some national mental health resources.

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: