Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

CNN - "The King of Fake and misleading Vaccine Information"

• "I've had my Covid-19 vaccine -- now what can I safely do? Your questions answered"

CNN - clearly part of the mainstream media fake and misleading news from "Experts" as they claim:

"Read on for answers from the experts on top questions such as when can you stop wearing a mask, eat inside a restaurant, travel, go to sporting events and concerts, and freely visit friends and family"

This is the first deliberate misleading claim to fool people about the biologics treatment(vaccine):

"Can I please stop wearing a face mask?
    --Let's "face" it: The answer is no.
    Try to think of a face mask as your new best friend, one that you plan to cherish and appreciate for a good, long time. Here are five reasons why.

1. It's not 100% protection. Even the best of the currently available vaccines only offer up to 95% protection when you are fully immunized. That means there is a 5% chance you can catch the novel coronavirus at any time.--"

Facts: This is wrong in so many ways. First, the Moderna and Pfizer studies claimed 95% and 94% efficacy of avoiding moderate to severe symptoms - NOT a 95% chance of avoiding becoming infected. In fact, there could be a 100% chance people could be infected after receiving the biologics treatment (so-called vaccine)

FDA detail

BMJ analysis

So never believe what you see or read on CNN - most of it is PROPAGANDA

CNN FAKE VACCINE NEWS.png

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: