Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

My mental health is worse from these lockdowns

• I have tried to stay busy and go for walks, but the government keeps putting restrictions. And there is not a lot of help as almost everything is shut down or online. I am also upset that there is such a move to an authoritarian system of suppression of our free speech rights - all Covid info now needs to be "Fact checked - by government health experts" While the government does a few things helpful, they also are trying to suppress and take away our freedoms. I say don't let them!

• Hi!
    I can totally relate. My mental health is worse now than ever before. My gov't keeps telling me to stay inside until you get the vaccine. It on radio ads. "Just hold on. Say inside. Avoid contact with others. The vaccine is coming. This ad is paid for by the Governement."

It's terrible. Lots of people I know are now zombies. So drained that they are desperate for the vaccine.

• @freespeechrights where I am, we are going on 3 months of lockdowns and stay at home orders. With radio messages things us to hold on, the vaccine is coming - paid for by the government!

• Some of the best ways I find to stay well is music. And reading. Reading really keeps my mind active. And actual books!! Not the crazy online stuff. And never the mainstream media. Yuck.

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: