Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

• That famous quote from one of America's founding fathers has become lost as America and the world say - "yes please government - take all my liberty and freedom, just to keep me safe for a little while - until you can keep me safe with a vaccine"

It's such a shame.

• Sadly most people in the US have forgotten much of the founding father's wisdom. We give up these things too easily, and the government knows this. But his quote is perfect, we are giving up our liberty for a little temporary(false) safety.

• @notmyarm

What rights do you imagine you have lost?

• @67mustang sorry for the late reply. But there are many. The right to protest. Where I live. You can be arrested if you go out and try to protest the lockdowns. In my area its been going on for 4 months. Thats 4 months were the right to protest a government action has been stripped away under the guise of a health emergency. That is just the start for them.

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: