Terms of Service
By registering and participating on Notmyarm.com Forums, you acknowledge, understand and agree to the following:
2. You will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, disruptive, inappropriate, harassing, sexually oriented, vulgar, threatening, or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws. 1 & 2 Ad hominem attacks against forum members are prohibited. (Definition: Ad hominem - an attack directed at the person vs the position they are maintaining)
3. No member may use their forum account to solicit or facilitate the sale, trade, or transfer of any prescription-required items, illegal items, or anything which could be illegal. Soliciting or facilitating the sale, trade, or transfer of commercially-sold or pirated computer software packages or digital media is also prohibited. Members using a forum account for promoting spam of any kind will be banned.
4. All posts must be made in the English language. Unless in a specific section designated for foreign language posts.
- Links to commercial websites are not allowed in forum posts, member signatures or user profiles, unless they are links to knowledge-based informational books, journals, publications or videos (regardless of subscription or cost). Affiliate linking will be at the sole discretion of the site administrators.
† Prohibited links would include redirects, scam sites, blind links, sites owned or operated by a DME, or any web page, document or video that is designed to sell tangible products to end-users (including "product review" and similar pages with affiliate sale links). It is not acceptable to bypass this rule by spelling out all or part of a web address like "Please visit my-online-store.com" or "Go to my-products-online-dot-com". Business names and website addresses are prohibited in usernames and profile information.
While such commercial links are prohibited, a member may name any product or seller as long as no part of a link or website address is used. Instead of posting external links, members are free to copy and paste non-commercial informational text or graphics directly into forum posts, thereby avoiding commercial links altogether [see "Other Information" section below for more information] ‡
6. Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
7. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should the Administrator deem it necessary.
8. Staff members' instructions and decisions are to be followed. They are human volunteers trying to keep notmyarm.com operating smoothly; please be patient and respectful. If you disagree with their decisions, please discuss the issue via the Private Message (PM) system.
9. You understand that your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on notmyarm.com and is retrievable by the forum staff if necessary.
10. You agree that any information you enter on notmyarm.com is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
11. Information contained on this website and forums should not be considered as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified physician before seeking treatment for any medical condition, including Covid-19.
12. Some of our forums have additional rules and instructions that apply to that forum only.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums.
‡ Other Information:
The PM (Private Message) system should not be used to initiate or solicit private consultations or therapy advice.
Internet links sometimes change or are lost over time. When posting a link to an off-site article, we encourage members to copy or quote either the full text or the relevant portions of that article into forum posts. Notmyarm.com is an educational website and re-posting the text of articles, manuals, news and information is deemed "Fair Use" under U.S. copyright law.
By registering for a forum account, you agree that notmyarm.com may send you infrequent emails from the Administrator, forum staff or other parties from whom you have chosen to receive emails during the registration process. During registration, you will have the option of opting-in or opting-out of bulk emails sent from notmyarm.com or from various notifications sent out via email. In addition, members who wish to unsubscribe from bulk emails will have the option of following the unsubscribe directions contained in each email, or they may email the administrator to be removed from the list.
INFORMATION ON NOTMYARM.COM FORUMS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING COVID 19. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE NOTMYARM.COM WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
By accessing this website, users agree that they are personally assuming all risk for using information on this website and will not hold notmyarm.com liable for any problems, damages, physical harm (including death), mental harm or any other harm that may come to the user, the user's family members, the user's friends or any other persons who may receive information via the user's use of this website. Information on this website should not be considered as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified physician before seeking treatment for any medical condition, including Covid-19.
Terms Of Service
Terms Of Service
Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: