Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

Hospitals filling up with elderly- excuse to destroy younger lives

• A lot of the time the government uses the fear tactic that hospitals will be overrun if we don’t lock down. Well that is not really true. Or it would not be if we excluded people over a certain age.

My grandfather was 97 - ninety seven!! He wanted to die at home. But the home care person called an ambulance when he couldn’t breathe. He was taken to hospital. Luckily I was able to get there and tell them to let him go. And he died there, without any real family around. It’s so stupid. Why are we filling up our hospitals with 80 to 100 year olds that should not be taking up beds. Most won’t every leave there, except in a bag. Yet they are filling up the hospitals. Do you think they let relatives pile in to see them? Nope. Many die alone. Is it a social thing or is this a plan by the government to keep or society locked down needlessly, and destroy many more younger lives.

When as a society will we say. “Hey why put my 80 year old mom on a ventilator, alone, away from family, with a 90% chance of never getting off it?”

This may be controversial as many in North America don’t believe we should let people of a certain age die without doing everything to keep them alive. But I can tell you most of those elderly would get a more dignified death if we just let them die a home, vs taking them into the hospital. Plus allow people to be with them, if living in a nursing home with proper precautions.

It’s stupid, I was at a nursing home and a 100 year old women was dying. Heart was stopping and the family on the phone was mad because the doctor and staff refused to do cpr. 100 and cpr? Are they crazy. The medical staff said that if she was not already dead, she certainly would be caving in her chest with cpr. Still the family was mad.

Nuts

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: