Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home... This is how she did it...https://www.social96.com
Letter to give your employer forcing vaccination
Here is a letter that you should provide to your HR and manager if they are forcing you to get the vaccine. Make them respond in writing if they refuse.
Send the following via official correspondence, directing it to the administration and HR department:
"To whom it may concern;
I write with regard to the matter of covid vaccine mandates and my desire to be fully informed and
appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
- Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
- Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and
rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
- Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
- Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its
- Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene
- Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in
compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
- Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract
Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my
health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions -
You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full
legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not
compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result.
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.
Your name and info"
This is a great letter. Most employers could never answer those questions and will not want to take on the liability. Make them give you a response to the letter in writing if they refuse.
@emily thanks for the last bit "make them respond in writing if the refuse" I will add that to the post.
@notmyarm seems like a good letter. I expect no employer to sign it, they can't or be sued. But getting them to respond to it in writing is key.
Terms Of Service
Terms Of Service
Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: