Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

• Please feel free to introduce yourself here. Where are you from? And what valid concerns do you have with the "Vaccine"?

• My family and I are refusing the jab. We three had varying degrees of mild Covid in February ‘21, and we all have thriving antibodies as of last week.

My son (24) and husband both have moderate to severe post-viral chronic fatigue stemming from mono (NOT COVID!); my husband’s CFS is much worse of the two, and has suffered what seems identical to the worst “Long Hauler’s” after having suffering herpes simplex encephalitis in 2008. Even in their precarious health, Covid didn’t affect either of them terribly. My own symptoms were so mild I would have not known I was sick if my fam wasn’t, too.

My husband is a tenured community college professor in CA; we are hoping his neurologist will grant him an exemption, but he is willing to go out on a medical retirement (or let them try to fire him) before taking the “clot shot”. Hell, we’re prepared to be homeless first: we figure that if drug-addled schizophrenics can do it, well, so can we, though we’d rather not.

We support the right of every American—every HUMAN—to bodily autonomy. If you want the shot, take the shot! As for me and mine? No thank you!

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: