Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

New members and visitors, please check in

• If you are just visiting, please make sure to check in to let us know your story.

• Hello, I'm new to this site. Live in Toronto Ontario, and they just announced the stinking passport BS here for the end of Sept. Starting with nonessential places/services. Also trying to force people out of jobs by end of October. Don't know what's going to happen next. If there are any Ontario Groups please let me know.

• @no_wayyy I also live in Toronto. I will be avoiding any place that needs a passport. For the time being they are not including retail so that will help. I don't know of any Ontario groups, but will keep my eye out for them.

• I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you... www.maxweatlh.com

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: