Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

Dr. Fauci involved in the creation of COVID-19?

• From Mercola.com

It is quite possible, even probable that COVID-19 was released from a lab in Wuhan, China. A lab where the good old Dr. Fauci has ties.

"The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, have funded gain-of-function research on coronaviruses. Several such grants were given to EcoHealth Alliance, which in turn subcontracted some of that research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China.

EcoHealth Alliance is led by Peter Daszak, who is on WHO’s investigative team that recently dismissed the lab-accident theory. Among the more compelling “coincidences” that hint at lab-origin are the facts that the WIV has admitted storing and working with bat coronaviruses collected significant distances away from the lab, and that it’s the only biosafety lab in China that studies human coronaviruses.

These viruses include RaTG13,1 the closest known ancestor to SARS-CoV-2, obtained from miners who fell ill with severe respiratory illness after working in a Mojiang mine in 2012. We're not suggesting in the book that this was an engineered virus that was intentionally released on the population. It could have been, but there's no proof of this that I'm aware of. However, it appears to have been, at a minimum, accidentally released."
    5e8f384ab7231.image.jpg

• This guy and Bill Gates together I bet. Two evil guys.

• @emily Well Bill and Melinda just announced a Divorce. So is she getting tired of him too?

• @fightforfreedom said in Dr. Fauci involved in the creation of COVID-19?:

@emily Well Bill and Melinda just announced a Divorce. So is she getting tired of him too?

I heard that news. Wonder if she is trying to get away before things get worse with him?

• Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home... This is how she did it...https://www.social96.com

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: