Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

• These are the current facts of what we know, โ€”feel free to cross-check:

1. All three injections for COVID-19 that are available in the United States currently have either PEG (polyethylene glycol) or polysorbate 80 as adjuvants which are emulsifiers.

2. What is an emulsifier?
      In the injection, an emulsifier coats the lipid mRNA particle to protect it. The oral consumption of emulsifiers has been associated with an increased prevalence of inflammatory bowel and metabolic diseases, as well as an altered microbiome.

3. Polysorbate 80 makes the vaccine solution cloudy. To get the solution to become clear, they add either silica or organosiloxanes.

4. Organosiloxanes are toxic and have proven to be responsible for silicone gel filled breast implant-toxicity. This toxicity disrupts over two dozen biochemical processes in the body.

5. A byproduct of organosiloxanes is silicic acid. This crosses the blood-brain barrier and breaks apart dopamine, an essential neurotransmitter. It results in cognitive dysfunction and causes the autonomic nervous system to be stuck in fight/flight (never shutting off to rest and digest).

6. PEG (polyethylene glycol). It is commonly used as a bulking agent in processed foods like ice cream, medications like laxatives and cosmetics. It has been shown to create allergic reactions in hypersensitive people like chest tightness, skin outbreaks, and shortness of breath. PEG has NOT been used as an excipients in Vaccines prior to the COVID injections.

Doing my best here to make it simple folks ๐Ÿ’›

Arthur E Brawer, MD*
    Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, Monmouth Medical Center, USA

https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/the-continuing-saga-of-hidden-vaccine-toxicity-1360.pdf

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for posting these great vaccine facts Emily!

• I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do.... www.works51.com

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: