Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

Lockdowns are not(really) about stopping the spread of the virus

• The government claims that their lockdowns are to protect you and stop the spread of the virus, but I believe that is the lowest of their true intent. The intent is multi-fold:

1. To see how much freedom you will give up under the guise of safety.

2. To destroy small businesses and make people more financially insecure and at the mercy of the government.

3. To remove fundamental rights - like the right to protest the government - again under the guise of safety and health emergency. So a government takes away your rights and you can't protest them - that is now a totalitarian state.

4. To transfer Trillions of dollars to the rich and add it on to the national debt - never to be repaid and will bankrupt the country.

5. To wear you down physically and mentally - so that you are desperate to take the VACCINE! They keep saying "Just hold on - the vaccines are coming to save you and reopen the economy.

Right now where I live we are in the second 90 day lockdown - totally useless to stop the virus. In China, they locked down for only 76 days at the beginning and virtually eliminated the virus. Yet in North America, it's perpetual lockdowns till you get the vaccine!

Sound like an AGENDA to me!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-Benjamin Franklin

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: