Challenging The COVID Vaccine Agenda

Covid vaccine does NOT prevent you from getting infected

• Contrary to what many people believe, the Pfizer and Moderna experimental vaccines(calling them experimental, because they have not completed full testing) don't stop you from being infected. And don't stop you from infecting others.

That is why the CDC recommends continued mask use. Plus they say many things that seem contradictory from their facts page:

"If I already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get the COVID-19 vaccine?"

"-Yes. Due to the severe health risks associated with COVID-19 and the fact that reinfection with COVID-19 is possible, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19 infection..

however, they say this just up the page:

"Current evidence suggests that getting the virus again (reinfection) is uncommon in the 90 days after the first infection with the virus that causes COVID-19."

then follow up with this about the vaccine

"We won’t know how long immunity lasts after vaccination until we have more data on how well COVID-19 vaccines work in real-world conditions."

Then they say this about mask use after getting the 2 doses of the vaccine:

Do I need to wear a mask and avoid close contact with others if I have gotten 2 doses of the vaccine:

"Yes. Not enough information is currently available to say if or when CDC will stop recommending that people wear masks and avoid close contact with others to help prevent the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.

Experts need to understand more about the protection that COVID-19 vaccines provide in real-world conditions before making that decision. Other factors, including how many people get vaccinated and how the virus is spreading in communities, will also affect this decision. We also don’t yet know whether getting a COVID-19 vaccine will prevent you from spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 to other people, even if you don’t get sick yourself. CDC will continue to update this page as we learn more."

So not ONLY do they have NO long term safety data on these vaccines - which are experimental - they don't have much idea how much protection the vaccine will give in the real world. They DON"T know who long protection will last. AND they don't know if after vaccinated you can infect others.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
    (I made a copy of the page - because you know governments change the "facts" they use all the time)

So why does someone need the vaccine if they don't know how much protection it will give? If at all? especially if someone already had it. They think it's hard to get re-infected, but want you to take a vaccine that they then admit you might not need. Seem legit - not.

Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.Notmyarm.com is a global community discussion forum dedicated to providing an open platform for free uncensored speech surrounding COVID.

Login Register
Forgot Password?

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Privacy Policy
Terms Of Service

Notmyarm.com is completely funded by you. We depend on your donations to fund our open source technology on independent servers. This ensures a platform free from censorship and "corporate" or government control. Please help us by making a donation via Paypal or Credit Card: